These terms and conditions explain how to use the website for Aquatic Oceans, which can be found at aquaticoceans.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Aquatic Oceans if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “you,” and “your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and is compliant with the company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company,” “Ourselves,” “we,” “our,” and “us” refer to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and payment necessary to begin the process of our assistance to the client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the client’s needs in respect of the provision of the company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to prevailing Dutch law.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same. Our terms and conditions were created with the help of the terms and conditions generator.
Unless otherwise stated, Aquatic Oceans and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Aquatic Oceans.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Aquatic Oceans for personal use only, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Aquatic Oceans.
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from Aquatic Oceans
- reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Aquatic Oceans
- Redistribute content from Aquatic Oceans.
This agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Aquatic Oceans does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their presence on the website.
The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Aquatic Oceans, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts those views and opinions.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Aquatic Oceans shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use of, posting of, or appearance of the comments on this website.
Aquatic Oceans reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any that are inappropriate, offensive, or violate these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Aquatic Oceans a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses, and
- system-wide accredited businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect negatively on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Aquatic Oceans; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Aquatic Oceans.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information, and the URL of your site, as well as a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2–3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- by use of our corporate name; or
- by use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- by any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Aquatic Oceans’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without prior approval and written permission.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your website.You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are made on your website.
No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time.
By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct; we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your responsibilities in a way that is against the law; or
- exclude any of our or your liability that the law says can’t be left out.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.